Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Time is fulfilled
Father let this be the time in which I embrace intimacy with you.
Father let all my time be devoted to you.
Father let the illusion of my time become the reality of your time.

The kingdom of God has come near.
Father, give me new eyes to see your kingdom.
Father, give me a new heart to love the ways of your kingdom.
Father, give me a new brain to understand the ways of your kingdom
Father, give me a new stomach to hunger for your will and your love to be done in my life, the life of my family and the life of my community.

Repent
Farther, turn me from my path to destruction.
Let the eyes, heart, mind and stomach that lead me toward destruction fall away in the face of your light.
Teach me to run earnestly toward you and your kingdom.

Believe in the good news
Father, help me to know with my heart, mind and soul that your son Jesus Christ gives me access to your embrace.
Help me to accept your invitation to walk with you in the original garden of harmony.
Help your kingdom to become more real to me than the reality of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment